Projects are moving forward, we currently have numerous new projects being submitted for consents with most now moving forward to the construction stage with consents having been approved, while other projects are nearing or have recently been completed.
New applications have been submitted for:
- The upgrading of a shop front on Dundas Street, Edinburgh for Gibson Kerr Solicitors and Estate Agents following their merger with Marwicks.
- The minor alterations to a superb victorian ‘B’ listed mansionhouse with stunning coastal views in North Berwick, East Lothian.
Projects recently receiving the relevant planning, listed building consent and building warrant consents and starting the construction stage cover areas from the west to the east coast of Scotland.
- Refurbishment works to a property on Great King Street, Edinburgh.
- Minor internal and external alterations to a magnificent ‘A’ listed mansionhouse in North Berwick, East Lothian.
- The small extension to a house in west Edinburgh.
- Alterations to three townhouses in the Edinburgh New Town.
- Alterations to a flat in Stockbridge, Edinburgh.
- Alterations to a stunning victorian villa to create a fantastic family home in Ayr.
Recently completed projects include the extension and refurbishment of a country cottage in Largo, Fife.